Some Great Reward

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Web 2.0 Awards

Like most people, I love YouTube, so I thought I would check out the first place winner in the Video category which was Dailymotion. But immediately I had problems with the video loading so I just said forget it and went back to my tried and true YouTube. Why did it not win first place I wonder? Anyway, YouTube is such a simple idea yet so addictive. Why couldn't I have thought of it? Then I would have made 1.65 billion from Google! Oh well. I mainly use YouTube for fun, looking up music videos, concert performances or some humorous clips, but it can also be educational. For example, you could use it to do research on travel or a world leader.
For this post I looked up Depeche Mode's new music video, Martyr. Enjoy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home